Table of content:
- Editorial: Passing the baton
- Pulsatility indices of middle cerebral and umbilical arteries in preeclamptic patients in a tertiary hospital in South South Nigeria. A Doppler evaluation.
- Dermatoglyphics of ovarian tumour patients: a case-control study using novel fingerprint classification.
- Effect of health education on practice of universal safety precaution among primary health care workers in Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Knowledge of Practice Guidelines for Chronic Kidney Disease among Final Year Medical Students of a Nigerian University.
- Improving the knowledge of Chronic Kidney disease guidelines among medical students – What learning strategies to use.
- Thinking inside the box and outside the box: The power of peer pressure in medical decision making – a neurosurgical case illustration.
- Peer-reviewers for NDMJ in 2021