Table of content:
- Editorial: Keeping the Journal Moving
- Review article: Respiratory Symptoms Amongst Hair Dresser
- Deans Lecture Series: A Path to the Health service of Our Dream
- Original Research: A survey of the attitude and knowledge of Nigerian Orthopaedic Surgeons and Traumatologists regarding regional anaesthesia.
- Original Research: Acute phase reactant proteins in Nigerian adults with malaria infection.
- Original Research: Erythrocyte sedimentation rate in pregnancy in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
- Original Research: Umbilical cord prolapse at a University Teaching Hospital: an 11 year retrospective study
- Case Report: Genital self-mutilation
- Original Research: Knowledge, attitude and practice of eye care by other health professionals in Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Original Research: Screening for gestational diabetes mellitus: the role of risk factors
- Case Report: Tuberculous mastitis mimicking breast cancer.
- Original Research: Prevalence of urinary tract infection in pregnant women attending antenatal clinic at Mbodo Health Centre (rural) and Spring Hospital (Urban)
- Original Article: Risk-taking behaviour among commercial motorcycle riders taxi(Okada) in a semi-rural area of Bayelsa State.