Table of content:
- Editorial – Getting firmly embedded
- Commentary: Medical Incapacity and driving: How fit is your patient
- Original Research: Evaluation of haematological parameters in the initial phase of anti-tuberculosis therapy in Yenagoa, Nigeria
- Deans Lecture Series: Application of Geographic Information System (GIS) in health: a case study of the Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Bayelsa State.
- Case Report: Acute abdominal pain in undiagnosed sickle cell disease: a diagnostic puzzle
- Case Report: Loss of Guidewire during Femoral Venous Catheterization for Haemodialysis: a bungle or fumble
- Traumatic impaction of a foreign body in the oral cavity: a case report