Table of content:
- Editorial: Post COVID-19, testing times.
- Guest Editorial: COVID-19 Responses: Preparedness along with trace, test and treat and a robust containment policy is key in resource limited settings.
- A Radiologist in Nigeria, West Africa succumbs to the covid-19 pandemic. Tribute to Dr J K Akinlemibola.
- Invited Lecture: AKULGA keeping healthy rather than treating disease?
- Commentary: Glaucoma Medications in Pregnancy and Breast-feeding Mothers.
- Evaluation of Reference Intervals for plasma Electrolytes, Urea and Creatinine in Apparently Healthy Students of Niger Delta University, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
- Demographics of Root Planning in a Tertiary Hospital in Nigeria: A 10 – year review.
- Complete Agenesis of the Mullerian duct in a Black African: Diagnostic Challenge: A Case Report and Review of Literature.