Table of content:
- Original Research: Ownership and use of insecticide treated nets in Gbarain Clan of Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.
- Open Appendectomy: Experience with Simple ligation of the stump.
- Brain Fag syndrome among Nigerian University students in Abuja. Uchendu I Uzoeghe, Chikezie U Eze, Morakinyo Olofemi (Redacted, Duplicate publication)
- Original Research: The etiological pattern of enterocutaneous fistula, treatment and outcome- A 5 year experience in Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Okolobiri and review of the literature.
- Original Research: Risk taking behaviour among commercial motorcycle taxi (Okada) passengers in a semi-rural area of Bayelsa State.
- Original Research: Outcome of incisional hernia repair: a 4 year experience at Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Okolobiri.
- Case Report: Geriatric Human Immune Deficiency Virus (HIV) infection: an unusual presentation in the Niger Delta
- Acute Marjolins’s ulcers following genital ulcer disease in an HIV-infected adult Nigeria- A case report and review of the literature.
- Original Research: Clinical Characteristics of bronchial asthma amongst a sample of patients in South West Nigeria.
- Case Report: Pathologic pelvic fracture in a 46 years old female retroviral disease patient.
- Letter to the Editor: Parity in the remuneration of health workers in Nigeria: the pros & cons.