Table of content:
- Editorial: Turning the curve
- RESTONIA: HIV Testing and Diagnosis: A Case Note Audit of New HIV diagnoses at Hospital Sultanah Aminah to assess compliance to British HIV Association (BHIVA) and Malaysian Society of HIV Medicine/Ministry of Health (MASHM/MOH) Guidelines.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors of Diabetes Mellitus and Pre-diabetes in Rural Communities in Bayelsa State, Niger Delta Region of Nigeria.
- Commentary: A Case for an Assistive Technology Policy in Nigeria; leaving no one behind.
- Sickle Cell Disease: An assessment of awareness, knowledge and perception among parents of children attending a suburban health facility in North Central Nigeria.
- Influence of Parental Knowledge of Infective Endocarditis on the oral health of children with Congenital Heart diseases.
- Case Report: Atypical presentation of diffused-Caroli disease in Federal Medical Centre Yenagoa.
- Peer-reviewers for NDMJ in 2020